Your right to data protection
At bnc10 we believe your data is yours. Therefore, you have a right to know what information we will ask for and how it will be used.
Thanks to the information you provide, we are able to manage your account and communicate with you. We will use the information with the utmost respect and confidentiality.
Last modified: November 11th, 2019
1. Who is bnc10?
We are the data controller of your personal data. Our registered address is:
BNC10 BARCELONA FINTECH S.L. (bnc10).
Avinguda Diagonal 564, 3r, 2a – 08021 Barcelona
2. What data will you collect?
We will collect the following information:
- Personal data: name, surname(s), ID number, phone number, email address, home address, photo, etc.
- Financial data: banking information, PIN number, IBAN and debit or credit card.
- Demographic data: your date of birth, sex, location, etc.
3. What will my data be used for?
We will use your data for the following purposes:
- To register you and start providing our services, and to comply with the contract between us.
- To verify your identity.
- To allow you to access our App and web page.
- To communicate information related to our services.
- To prevent and investigate fraud, and to comply with our responsibilities relating to money laundering and financing of terrorist organisations.
4. Who will you share my information with?
In general, we will not share your personal information with anyone. However, to provide a comprehensive service, we will from time to time share access to your information to third party service providers. These include, among others, security companies, mailing, data storage, or payment processors. At bnc10, we take care that such service providers handle your data correctly.
5. Can my data be transmitted outside of my country?
6. What are my rights with regard to data protection?
We recognise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, portability and opposition in relation to your personal information. You can exercise them by contacting our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com. In some countries, there are dedicated entities which monitor compliance with data protection regulations. If you believe your rights have been infringed and your country gives you the option, you may file a complaint with the appropriate entities. In Spain’s case, the overseeing entity is the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
7. After I delete my account, how long will you keep my data for?
Once your contract with us is terminated, we will store your personal information for 10 years, with the appropriate limitations. As a financial services entity, we have the obligation to store your transactions for 10 year, in accordance to our legal responsibility relating to prevention, detection and investigation of money laundering and financing of terrorist organisations. Once the 10 year period is over, we will delete the information from our database.
8. Is my information safely stored?
Yes, our team is trained in security and privacy. Your data is stored in secure servers. We implement technical and physical measures to protect your information. In case we are subject to a security breach and your information is compromised, you will be informed within 72 hours.
9. Can people below 18 years of age use bnc10?
No, our products and services are directed exclusively to people of 18 years of age or above.
Yes, it is possible. Should we change it, we will inform you through our web page, our mobile app or an email.