You have 2 options to deposit money into your account: by transfer (National / International) or by instant deposit through TPV.
We tell you more about it:
To make a deposit into your account via transfer, go to the “+” icon, click on “Top-up” and select the option “By bank transfer“. All the necessary information to make a transfer will appear there.
To make a transfer from an account with a Spanish IBAN, you will have to make an ordinary national transfer from the original account. It can take approximately 24 hours.
To make a transaction from an account with foreign IBAN, you must make an international transfer. This transfer will take about 3 working days.
It is important for you to know that this transfer may have a cost that will depend on the banking entity from which this transfer is made.
2. Instant deposit through TPV
Now you can make instant deposits into your bnc10 account with another card of yours.
1. From the App, click on the “+” button, select the “Top-up” option and then “From your card”.
2. Write the amount you want to deposit (minimum of €20 is required and a maximum of €500 is allowed)
3. Select the option “Add card” and fill up the information that will be automatically saved so the next loads are done faster.
4. Finish the process by clicking the “Top-up” button.
Instant deposit Conditions
When you deposit money through TPV, take into account the following limitations:
· You can deposit between €20 and €500.
· With a limit of 2 deposits per day.
· The daily top-ups cannot exceed €500.