Pay with your Android mobile in an easy, fast and secure way to pay
Google Pay advantages:
• Pay faster with your mobile. Checkout will take you a second!
• You do not have to create an account, or log in or fill out forms to pay online.
• Your transactions will be processed in real time.
• The safest payment method. Your data and transactions are completely safe.
How to integrate Google Pay into your mobile?
You can configure it in two different ways:
From Google Pay App
- Download the App from the Play Store or visit pay.google.com.
- In the application, select the option: “+ Payment method”.
- Then scan your bnc10 card or add your card information manually.
- Your card information will appear on the next screen; to proceed to the next step you will need to enter the CVC code of your card.
- Select “Save”.
- If the verification is correct, select “Understood” and done!
From bnc10 App
- Click on the “Cards” section.
- Select “Add G Pay” (the black button below the card image).
- From here you will be presented with legal information and personal data. Check that everything is correct and follow the quick and intuitive steps that appear on the screen.
- Download the Google Pay App where you can view and use your bnc10 card.
Where can I use Google Pay?
If you want to pay with Google Pay in stores, check if your phone has NFC (Near Field Communication, a tool that allows wireless communication).
Then, follow this 3 steps without opening the App:
- Look for the contactless or GPay card symbol.
- Place your unlocked phone on the terminal.
- Wait for the check mark to appear.
In Apps and online
You do not have to create any account, or log in or fill out forms. Follow these steps:
- Search for Google Pay when you pay on your favorite websites and applications.
- Select your bnc10 card.
- Confirm your purchase and Google Pay will send your address and payment information to the merchant securely.
Open your bnc10 account in 5 minutes, set up Google Pay, forget about losing time in the store for not finding your card and avoid filling out online forms.